Your premier pool service in the Sacramento area
When new customers call in, the #1 complaint we hear is “my pool guy just stopped showing up.”
Lynch & Sonsʼ commitment to service and quality means you wonʼt have to ask this question again. We show up when we’re expected to, every time. Your pool will sparkle and be ready to enjoy, guaranteed.
Having a hard time getting a hold of your current pool service?
Commitment to service means there is always someone you can talk to. We are not just one guy with a truck. When you call during business hours, you can contact the office, or your technician directly by phone, text or email. If you leave a voicemail. We will respond as quickly as possible, guaranteed.
Is your pool service having trouble solving complex problems?
Training is one of the things that sets us apart. Our technicians receive over 40 h
Prompt, professional, and efficient!
4 week Trial
For pool service, our rate is $34/week. For a pool & spa, it is $36.50/week. It may seem higher than what other pool services charge. Here are the reasons why:
- We pay our technicians a good wage that keeps them loyal and wanting to do the best job possible for you.
- We are fully covered by insurance (worker’s compensation, general liability, etc.)
- We are a licensed contractor (most pool companies are not)
- We use advanced technology that allows customers to communicate via phone, text and email through a customer portal to the technician and the office
- We have over 115 “A” reviews on Angie’s List, as well as many 5-star reviews on both Facebook and HomeAdvisor.
We offer full service on a weekly basis to keep your pool sparkling. Weekly service includes:
- Skimming water surface to remove floating matter
- Cleaning all pump baskets for pool(s) and/or spa(s)
- Brushing pool and/or spa walls, floors and steps*
- Cleaning all skimmer baskets for pool and/or spa
- Treating water with necessary chemicals
- Vacuuming dirt and leaves in pool*
- Brushing tile inside pool and/or spa
- Maintaining proper pool chemistry
- Inspecting pool equipment
Areas We Service
Antelope, Arden Park,
Areas We Service
Antelope, Arden Park, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, El Dorado Hills, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Granite Bay, Gold River, Lincoln, Loomis, Natomas, Orangevale, Rancho Cordova, Rio Linda, Rocklin, Roseville, Sacramento
Lynch & Sons Pool Service and Repair is highly regarded in the industry
Our customers have given us 115+ “A” reviews on Angie’s List. Read more about our commitment to customer service.