#1 Rated Pool Service in Greater Sacramento Area
As a family of entrepreneurs who are passionate about customer service,
we strive to be the best in the pool service industry.
We provide weekly pool maintenance, equipment repairs and installations, green pool clean-ups, pool inspections and energy audits for individuals and families with pools in the greater Sacramento area.
We started as a small family-owned business, and have grown over 15 years into a team focused on solving pool issues and providing excellent customer service.
Years back, our founder owned a gas station/auto repair shop; his knack for problem-solving and love of customer service crossed over naturally into this business. Never fear that your technicians won’t show; return home to a door hanger that confirms we took care of you.
A lot of pool technicians don’t have contractors licenses. CA law requires it for installing anything over $500 – which applies to most repair/installation jobs. Our pool technicians are regularly trained by manufacturers.
As a midsize business, we have multiple technicians available. This means we’re always able to respond to your issue. If a technician is sick, on vacation, or attending training, we have back up. You’re always covered.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on special offers and industry information.
Our customers have given us 115+ “A” reviews in Angie’s List. Read more about our commitment to customer service.
4 week Trial
For pool service, our rate is $34/week. For a pool & spa, it is $36.50/week. It may seem higher than what other pool services charge. Here are the reasons why:
- We pay our technicians a good wage that keeps them loyal and wanting to do the best job possible for you.
- We are fully covered by insurance (worker’s compensation, general liability, etc.)
- We are a licensed contractor (most pool companies are not)
- We use advanced technology that allows customers to communicate via phone, text and email through a customer portal to the technician and the office
- We have over 115 “A” reviews on Angie’s List, as well as many 5-star reviews on both Facebook and HomeAdvisor.
We offer full service on a weekly basis to keep your pool sparkling. Weekly service includes:
- Skimming water surface to remove floating matter
- Cleaning all pump baskets for pool(s) and/or spa(s)
- Brushing pool and/or spa walls, floors and steps*
- Cleaning all skimmer baskets for pool and/or spa
- Treating water with necessary chemicals
- Vacuuming dirt and leaves in pool*
- Brushing tile inside pool and/or spa
- Maintaining proper pool chemistry
- Inspecting pool equipment