Repair & Installation By Experts
Our team of experienced and well-trained experts can solve your pool equipment issues.
Repair and Installation Services
Lynch & Sons offers all types of equipment installation and repair, including: variable speed pumps, salt chlorine generators, filtration systems, booster pumps, vacuum cleaners, plumbing configuration, moving equipment pads, and more.
Lynch & Sons is a licensed contractor in the State of California. We are licensed, insured and bonded. We are experts in equipment installation and repairs. Did you know that in the state of California, any pool equipment repair/installation job over $500 must be completed by a licensed contractor? We are also a Hayward warranty repair company. When your equipment is purchased through a licensed installer, the Hayward manufacturer warranty is extended from 1 year to 3 years.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on special offers and industry information.
Our customers have given us 115+ “A” reviews in Angie’s List. Read more about our commitment to customer service.
4 week Trial
For pool service, our rate is $34/week. For a pool & spa, it is $36.50/week. It may seem higher than what other pool services charge. Here are the reasons why:
- We pay our technicians a good wage that keeps them loyal and wanting to do the best job possible for you.
- We are fully covered by insurance (worker’s compensation, general liability, etc.)
- We are a licensed contractor (most pool companies are not)
- We use advanced technology that allows customers to communicate via phone, text and email through a customer portal to the technician and the office
- We have over 115 “A” reviews on Angie’s List, as well as many 5-star reviews on both Facebook and HomeAdvisor.
We offer full service on a weekly basis to keep your pool sparkling. Weekly service includes:
- Skimming water surface to remove floating matter
- Cleaning all pump baskets for pool(s) and/or spa(s)
- Brushing pool and/or spa walls, floors and steps*
- Cleaning all skimmer baskets for pool and/or spa
- Treating water with necessary chemicals
- Vacuuming dirt and leaves in pool*
- Brushing tile inside pool and/or spa
- Maintaining proper pool chemistry
- Inspecting pool equipment